Budget constraints can be a real pain, they might seem an obstacle but in the long run constraints fuel very creative solutions!
You do NOT need an assigned budget to become an intrapreneur.
Use Budget constraints to your advantage, foster creativity with minimal resources!
1. Signaling: communicate your idea – people must understand it before buying into it!
2. Coalition: do not do it alone, you’ll achieve more and faster in a group (preferably diverse and multi-functional)
3. “Grow the size of the box” (more likely to get people engaged) instead of “thinking out of the box” (normally associated with risk)
4. Break-down the problem: start small, break down problems and define milestones
5. Time: avoid rushing into requesting for budget; lots of activities must be sorted first to achieve sustainable success (eventually a budget is required, but act smart)
#CorporateInnovation #Nonstopyou #Scandinavia